Monday, August 5, 2013

Idaho - Let it be forever



I found out that Idaho is really the perfect place for me. It has so much to offer, speaking of nature, landscapes, mountains, hiking tracks and more. There are so many outdoor activities you can do, and I'm very lucky because my host family loves most of them as much as I do. My host dad today told me that we can go hiking and climbing sometimes if I want and in the winter we can go skiing. I'm really excited, I hope this Arrival family will become my Permanent family, even though I haven't met them yet. My host mum told me that they will be away since August 22nd so I will probably come in the week after the 22nd. I'm happy 'cause this way I have the time to organize everything, say goodbye to my friends and family ecc. I also talked to Charlotte, she's the German girl that will stay with me in the Double Placement for a while, she's sweet and nice and she's 15. I thought she had the same age as me...but this doesn't matter, I was just surprised. Everything is going the right way, and I really can't wait for this dream, for this adventure to start. I'm a bit afraid and nervous but I guess it's normal...now it's all or nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment