Monday, October 21, 2013

just another week.

This week wasn't as exciting as last week. It was just a normal week, school, home, homework, tv, family...
I went to a sleepover on Friday with Pauline, an exchange student from Germany and two other exchange students from Thailand. It was so much fun, we watched an horror movie, The Ring, then we watched tangled and then we fell asleep watching Shrek and eating junk food. It was cool and Pauline's host family has a really beautiful home with some really cool Halloween decorations and they have a big dog that's so cute. Then yesterday Ryan answered my Sadies Hawkins Dance invitation, we're gonna have so much fun all together again. He left a pumpkin on my door step with a big YES carved in it and it was so cute. He, Justin, Katie and Devan were hiding in the backyard and I didn't see them and they almost scared me when I took the pumpkin! They we invited them in and we had ice cream and talked a bit and then it was late so they went home.
Next weekend we'll probably go to a trip to Boise, we're gonna have a lot of fun.
I have to go now because I'm really tired and these days I always have a lot of homework and school stuff and I need to sleep, it's 23.19 and I should go.
I can't wait for what's to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment